“This scheme has aided me in more ways than I can even comprehend, and it still is!
The level of support has been second to none, and without this there’s no way i’d be as confident going into meetings with TV companies as I am now!”
- Tabby Lamb, WriteWild 2021
The cornerstone of WildChild’s mission. Led by co-founder, Oliver Lansley, WriteWild develops, supports, and champions writers with new ideas and perspectives. We believe the surest and swiftest way to make a real difference is to target the top of the food chain. A greater diversity in our story-tellers, means a greater diversity of stories - this then trickles down to all those involved in telling those stories.
Since finishing WriteWild 2021, our writers have:
- Won TV commissions and paid script development work
- Been accepted on prestigious schemes (BAFTA, Oxford Playmakers, BFI Flare, CBBC mentorship)
- Been signed to top literary agents
- Presented their work to industry leaders at WriteWild’s showcase at Park Theatre, London
- Received their first TV writing credits
MEET THE WRITEWILD 2021 ALUMNI
DID SOMEONE SAY SHOWCASE?
In September 2021, the WriteWild writers presented their work to industry leaders at our WildChild Showcase at Park Theatre, London.